Damn violent right – eco-terrorism at the Discovery Channel
In this summer of heated political debate, Tea Party gatherings and Beck rallies, all with a background of the left tossing out warnings about possible right-wing violence, does it strike anyone as ironic that a militant lefty eco-whacko commits violence to further his cause?
James J. Lee, a long time protester outside the Discovery Channel building who’d been arrested and sentenced to 6 months supervised parole for an incident in March 2008, was shot by police after taking 3 hostages in the building. He was carrying weapons and some allegedly homemade explosive devices. It is reported one of the explosive devices detonated when he was shot. The hostages escaped unharmed.
How far out there was this guy? Well, human filth – because that’s what he thought of you – you may want to familiarize yourself with his demands. Some samples:
1. The Discovery Channel and it’s affiliate channels MUST have daily television programs at prime time slots based on Daniel Quinn’s "My Ishmael" pages 207-212 where solutions to save the planet would be done in the same way as the Industrial Revolution was done, by people building on each other’s inventive ideas. Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution. A game show format contest would be in order. Perhaps also forums of leading scientists who understand and agree with the Malthus-Darwin science and the problem of human overpopulation. Do both. Do all until something WORKS and the natural world starts improving and human civilization building STOPS and is reversed! MAKE IT INTERESTING SO PEOPLE WATCH AND APPLY SOLUTIONS!!!!
2. All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions. In those programs’ places, programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.
So when you go home and hug your filthy and parasitic human children tonight, remember that Mr. Lee would as soon bury them as anything. After all, it’s all about the "wildlife".
Lee on civilization and morality:
4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is. That, and all its disgusting religious-cultural roots and greed. Broadcast this message until the pollution in the planet is reversed and the human population goes down! This is your obligation. If you think it isn’t, then get hell off the planet! Breathe Oil! It is the moral obligation of everyone living otherwise what good are they?? Apparently no good at all. Notice the implication of violence unless "the pollution on the planet is reversed". It’s your moral obligation.
The man holding hostages at gunpoint and threatening them with harm is spouting off about “moral obligations”? A bit like the Obama’s calling for shared sacrifice over a lobster dinner while vacationing on Martha’s Vinyard.
As for immigration, Mr. Lee advances a new name for "anchor babies" – "pollution babies", because, you know, that’s all babies do – pollute:
5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently. Find solutions FOR these countries so they stop sending their breeding populations to the US and the world to seek jobs and therefore breed more unwanted pollution babies. FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THEM TO STOP THEIR HUMAN GROWTH AND THE EXPORTATION OF THAT DISGUSTING FILTH! (The first world is feeding the population growth of the Third World and those human families are going to where the food is! They must stop procreating new humans looking for nonexistant jobs!)
And "global warming"?
6. Find solutions for Global Warming, Automotive pollution, International Trade, factory pollution, and the whole blasted human economy. Find ways so that people don’t build more housing pollution which destroys the environment to make way for more human filth! Find solutions so that people stop breeding as well as stopping using Oil in order to REVERSE Global warming and the destruction of the planet!
Lee wanted the Discovery Channel to air programs that supported his agenda. In a nutshell, it was eliminate humans via dismantling their economies and discouraging birth of more "filth". Strangely he opposed war which has successfully removed many humans over the last century or so. He apparently prefered disease and famine do the job.
Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what’s left of the planet with their false morals and breeding culture. For every human born, ACRES of wildlife forests must be turned into farmland in order to feed that new addition over the course of 60 to 100 YEARS of that new human’s lifespan! THIS IS AT THE EXPENSE OF THE FOREST CREATURES!!!! All human procreation and farming must cease! It is the responsiblity of everyone to preserve the planet they live on by not breeding any more children who will continue their filthy practices.
Children represent FUTURE catastrophic pollution whereas their parents are current pollution. NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis. Even one child born in the US will use 30 to a thousand times more resources than a Third World child. It’s like a couple are having 30 babies even though it’s just one! If the US goes in this direction maybe other countries will too!
There you go – I looked, but couldn’t find anything that blamed Bush, but I’m sure it’s buried in there somewhere. Instead, the blame belongs to another:
Lee said at the time that he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”
Another in a long line of lefty whack jobs who haven’t figured out that humans too are a natural part of this earth.
No one questions the need for good stewardship of the earth and its resources. However, eco-terrorists like this don’t find our attempts sufficient or worthy. In fact many don’t find us – human beings – worthy of further survival. It’s hard to imagine where they think they would fit in this brave new world (other than ridding it of the rest of us).
This isn’t something new, just something that has risen high enough to catch our attention for a day or two. Eco-terrorism has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. At the extremes of the eco movement are any number of James J. Lees who would, if given the opportunity and the power, remove all humans and their “filthy children” from this earth.
And it is my contention that they’re a bigger threat for violence than any “right-wing militia” out there. I wonder what the Southern Poverty Law Center and Janet Napolitano will have to say about this?