Always nice to find things like this
Guide to Online Schools has compiled its list of their pick of the top 50 political blogs. It is an interesting list as much for who it included as who it didn’t. Anyway my favorite part was this:
The Top Five Political Blogs
- Barefoot and Progressive: Barefoot and Biting would be another fitting name (or even Barefoot and Snarky, but that’s not alliterative). B and P writes a sharp liberal blog with a slight emphasis on Kentucky politics.
- Our Favorite Post: KY GOP Senate Debate Liveblog
- Beers with Demo: A good conservative blog for newcomers, this is, "a blog for people who don’t read blogs." Beers with Demo tells the story without letting his opinion crowd out the facts.
- Our Favorite Post: We’ve Seen This Movie Before
- Think Progress: Think Progress is a liberal blog with multiple, well-informed authors. All authors write in a professional manner about their respective topics, but none are afraid to let their feelings show.
- Our Favorite Post: Pat Robertson’s Advice
- Pundit and Pundette: A la the 1940′s plucky reporters, Pundit and Pundette laude or rend passing current events. This blog combines typical blog entries with Tumblr style image, video and article sharing.
- Our Favorite Post: When is a Black Hole Not a Black Hole?
- Questions and Observations: Politics from the oft-overlooked libertarian perspective. Q and O holds the guilty accountable and is unafraid to intelligently rip into their opponents.
- Our Favorite Post: Our Whiner-in-Chief
Yeah, that’s right – "top 5". And even if you don’t agree with the other four, that last blog is definitely belongs in the top 5.
Anyway, thanks to Guide to Online Schools for the honor. And because of it, we’ll pop their widget up there – at least for this post:
Hopefully those who go there to use the resources of the website will also discover QandO.
[ad] Empty ad slot (#1)!