Meta-Blog

SEARCH QandO

Email:
Jon Henke
Bruce "McQ" McQuain
Dale Franks
Bryan Pick
Billy Hollis
Lance Paddock
MichaelW

BLOGROLL QandO

 
 
Recent Posts
The Ayers Resurrection Tour
Special Friends Get Special Breaks
One Hour
The Hope and Change Express - stalled in the slow lane
Michael Steele New RNC Chairman
Things that make you go "hmmmm"...
Oh yeah, that "rule of law" thing ...
Putting Dollar Signs in Front Of The AGW Hoax
Moving toward a 60 vote majority?
Do As I Say ....
 
 
QandO Newsroom

Newsroom Home Page

US News

US National News
Politics
Business
Science
Technology
Health
Entertainment
Sports
Opinion/Editorial

International News

Top World New
Iraq News
Mideast Conflict

Blogging

Blogpulse Daily Highlights
Daypop Top 40 Links

Regional

Regional News

Publications

News Publications

 
Watch this (Fixed link)
Posted by: McQ on Friday, September 26, 2008

You may want to have your pointer hovering over the pause button because even at 9 minutes this goes quickly and there are things you're going to want to examine more closely (for whatever reason the embed code isn't working). If you're on blood pressure meds, take them prior to viewing:

 
TrackBacks
Return to Main Blog Page
 
 

Previous Comments to this Post 

Comments
Link just takes you to most viewed videos of the day.
 
Written By: jpm100
URL: http://
Bad link
 
Written By: Robb Allen
URL: http://blog.robballen.com
Yeah, our blog software automatically turns two dashes into an em-dash (long dash), even in URLs.

This is really convenient 99% of the time, and really inconvenient the other 1% when you want two dashes in a row to remain two separate dashes.

Here’s what you do: copy-paste the following address one line at a time into your URL box:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH-
-o

Enjoy!
 
Written By: Bryan Pick
URL: http://www.qando.net
Actually, I’m just going to fix it with TinyURL.
 
Written By: Bryan Pick
URL: http://www.qando.net
GOT IT —>> link

Used the # 045; character (without a space after the #)
 
Written By: jpm100
URL: http://
FYI, tinyurl is blocked where I work.

But then again, so is youtube.
 
Written By: jpm100
URL: http://
Heh, okay. Unfortunately, while we can use the hypertext character for a regular link, it won’t work in an embed. So for now, I’m leaving it as a tinyurl, and if someone has access to YouTube but not tinyurl, they can follow the directions in my first comment above.
 
Written By: Bryan Pick
URL: http://www.qando.net

 
Add Your Comment
  NOTICE: While we don't wish to censor your thoughts, we do blacklist certain terms of profanity or obscenity. This is not to muzzle you, but to ensure that the blog remains work-safe for our readers. If you wish to use profanity, simply insert asterisks (*) where the vowels usually go. Your meaning will still be clear, but our readers will be able to view the blog without worrying that content monitoring will get them in trouble when reading it.
Comments for this entry are closed.
Name:
Email:
URL:
HTML Tools:
Bold Italic Blockquote Hyperlink
Comment:
   
 
Vicious Capitalism

Divider

Buy Dale's Book!
Slackernomics by Dale Franks

Divider

Divider